Re: Updated lab results

Jan Petersen

Hi, Thank you for your response. I really appreciate all the help I can get. He was started on the 3 mg of Pergolide on May 10. His lab work was repeated on May 19, as he was given alfalfa cubes with RelyneGI on it prior to his previous bloodwork and I thought that may have skewed the results. His ACTH was 64.8pg/ml and leptin was 14.46ng/ml. For some reason they also got a T4 and it was 0.144ug/dL. His ACTH on April 13 was 56.4 and leptin was 24.01. šŸ˜¢ Also, he is getting low carb/ low sugar hay. It was tested. Iā€™m pretty sure that the Timothy cubes are the TC balanced cubes, as that is what I ask for at the feed store, but I will double check. (We stopped the alfalfa cubes per the groups instructions after the April blood results.) He gets a cup at am and pm as a carrier for his supplements. We ride 35-60 minutes 3-4 times a week. I wish I could ride more often, but with work and family responsibilities, that is the best I can do.
When would you recommend to repeat his lab work to determine if his Pergolide should be increased?
Thank you again for all of your help! šŸ’—

--
Jan and RC
Stockertown, PA, USA