Re: Stress from Move Precipitating PPID/IR/Laminitis??

Lorna Cane

Hi Lindsay,

The reason I mentioned ticks is because years ago my immediate neighbour told me her horses had no ticks. My horses had tons of them,so this was a real conundrum.
She said her ponies did have some kind of something, though.A skin
thing,swelling,and sometimes scabbing.
Bingo.
That's what the tiny ones do.They are often very difficult to see,very. But a sensitive finger will pick them up.
Sure enough,upon further examination,this turned out the be the skin  thingie.
You probably know all this,but just in case.

--

Lorna  in Eastern  Ontario