jesse mouth issues

LJ Friedman

Sunday 6/28/20 , I Jesse went off of his food and water very significantly. For him not to eat is always a cause of concern because of his leptin and he never gets the hungry signal. Here’s a video of what’s going on. Barn manager seems to think a pocket filled up with pellets, causing discomfort. He syringed the mouth with water  and he seems to improved eating and drinking well. The plan is to rinse his mouth a few times a week. I have a dentist scheduled to come out in july. So I will get that confirmed as well. Any thoughts on this? There is another horse in the barn that has the same issue I’m told. And remember jesse had significant teeth removed because of the EOTRH, so certainly he does have plenty of pockets from all these extractions

https://youtu.be/LnHhmwubY1E

?

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos