Re: jesse mouth issues

Sherry Morse

Hi LJ,

If it's possible to do more feedings with less food that might be helpful, but the biggest thing is probably just be going to keep an eye on him and if he's doing that odd chewing behavior checking to see if anything is stuck.

One of my friends has a mini who has issues with food accumulating in pockets in his cheeks - when I watch him I usually have to swipe each side clean ever day or two.  With him it doesn't cause him to stop eating or drinking, but he starts to look like he has chipmunk cheeks and that's when I know I need to clean him out.