Re: Monty's Blood Work

cdhazen@...

Awesome, these results were certainly a relief to me. I'm guessing his thinning soles must have been primarily from nutritional deficiencies before I started him on the mineral supplements...is that enough to cause a change like that? Or is his poor hoof form enough to make the soles thin on its own?  Hopefully the trim suggestions that Lavinia is going to do will get his feet to a normal shape/function and we can get back to riding.

I really appreciate all of your help!

Oh quick question, I'm going to follow your suggestion and switch to vitamin E gels from the drugstore, should I just cut them open and squeeze out the goo? is there a way to do it that works well?

--
Collaeyn Hazen
Sewell, NJ