Thank you, all

Penny Linke

I want to thank this group for all the support, education, and information over the last 4 years.  We had to say good-bye to our best friend of the last 22 years, our 31 year old Sunny.  He was diagnosed with PPID 4 years ago after a very stressful hurricane evacuation.  A friend told me about this group at the time and it was a godsend. The help and information is so thorough here that I almost never had to post, as long as I took the time to dig through the files and messages. I could make decisions and discuss topics with my vet and farrier with conviction, whether it was about diet, medications, or hoof trim. I credit you all for giving me 4 more years with Sunny-healthy, vibrant and laminitis-free.  In the end it was EPM and the resulting neurologic complications that forced us to make the final decision.  We are heartbroken, but so thankful that we could enjoy his silly antics for so long.

I know you like to keep the files on each member's horse because it contains valuable info. I looked but didn't find instructions on what I should do to mark that he's deceased or if you need to know the cause.

Again, all, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
--
Penny
July 21, 2017