Re: About ECIR Information

I am so very grateful and hopeful for this group for giving me the ability to help my young mare have quality of life. After having lost an 8yr old from complications from EMS over 10 yrs ago I was distraught when my young nurse mare foal I adopted at 8 weeks showed signs early on and no vet would listen to me. I learned of this group in a horse forum when she was 4 1/2 yrs old and with the information I have learned she has come a long way onto her road of better health.

Thank you Dr. Kellon. Thank you to all the volunteers. Thank you to those who share your experience that you have gone through. I am still learning everyday from the posts I read. I would be lost without you!

Sincerely,

--
Nancy and Akira
3/20/2018  Burkesville KY