Re: Scooter's newest case history is posted. His IR calculator result says he has uncompensated IR. Is this good/bad? and what do I need to do?

Lorna Cane

Hi Rhonda,

A thought about weighing the hay yourself.
Wouldn't one of those little luggage scale,hand held thingies work? I envision your hooking it onto a stable nail (or something) and hooking other end through holes in full hay net.Bob's Your Uncle.
If the net isn't too heavy you can even hook the scale through its holes and hold it up off the ground yourself.
Then you'd know how well your eyeballing was working.
--

Lorna  in Eastern  Ontario