Re: Weight Gain Woes

lindsaykrauland@...

I had emailed the vet a couple days ago to ask about labs & pricing but didn't get a reply. (To be fair, they are usually really good about responding and are probably completely sick of me at this point!) So yesterday I simply emailed to let them know my husband would drop off the samples this morning and that I trusted whatever they thought was the best deal  asfar as pricing. I did ask them to consider the economy of sending to Cornell vs A&M.  My husband tells me they told him both ACTH & insulin are going to Cornell. So Cornell it is, I guess!

I am pleased that this will make it easier to compare Audi's results with much of the published data.

--
Lindsay in TX 2020

Audi Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Lindsay%20and%20Audi

Audi Photo Album: