Re: Time of day influencing glucose levels

celestinefarm

Yes, my vet said the same thing, but mail right now is about as screwed up as it can be. MSU has a warning on their lab site right now not to use mail services.

Shipping Notice: The MSU VDL has been experiencing intermittent delays in receiving packages from the United States Postal Service (USPS). These delays can compromise the quality of the specimen(s) shipped and impact our ability to perform the requested service. If your submission is impacted by delays in shipping using USPS, we will contact you. We continue to receive timely delivery from our overnight carriers, FedEx and UPS.

Dawn Wagstaff and Tipperary

Saline, MI  2003

Tipperary Case History