Re: Switching from Pergolide to Cabergoline

Good for you, Susan, for keeping a cool head and figuring all this out on your own!  After my experience with Logo’s Remarkable Veil, once I got him on APF, I just left him there.  Much as is the case with you, we were still trying to figure out a good dosage schedule for him and, having APF on board, made it possible to adjust our dosing schedule on the fly, according to our observations.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo