Re: thyroid l #Thyro-L

hmfox77@...

Hi Sherry,
I hope it's okay to jump in this conversation... but I'm confused by the study you posted.  To me it sounds as if this study concludes that Thyro-L does increase insulin sensitivity?  I'm just trying to clear things up for myself because my vet prescribed it to my IR horse and after I joined this group I thought I understood that it did not do anything for insulin.  I've been weaning him off of it but after reading this study now I'm wondering if I should keep him on it.
Thanks for any clarification you can give!

--
Heather F
Minnesota

Case History