Re: Diarrhea - Twister

I had an issue in the spring with my 29yr old suspected Cushings gelding who developed soft stool that spiraled to diarrhea. Psyllium and bio sponge failed to help. Started him on Metronidazole along with GUT and Absorb all and it turned things around in a week. Keeping him on the GUT has returned his stool to normal but it took awhile once the diarrhea stopped for his piles to look like they did prior to this event. Sadly he sifts thru the Absorb all no matter what I use to get it to stick to his meal but he loves the GUT.

--
Nancy and Akira
3/20/2018  Burkesville KY

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Nancy%20and%20Akira