Re: Cornell vs. BET lab results for Insulin

Hi Ellen,
I can’t comment on most this.  I think you will want to hear from Dr. Kellon.  My understanding is that she was without internet for three days, probably due to our most recent weather event, and is trying to catch up.  I believe that a recent decision was made not to include a leptin test result any longer because it’s so difficult for many people to get.  No need to keep looking for it.

Your results with WIRX are interesting.  I’m glad you are finding it helpful.
--

Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo