Re: Cornell vs. BET lab results for Insulin

Nancy C

Hi Ellen

There may be times when leptin is helpful but there are so many issues that can effect leptin, as of July 2020, the ECIR Group is no longer routinely recommending leptin testing. We are in the process of updating DDT+E pages to reflect this. The welcome letter you reference reflects that change. The EMS calculator has also been changed.

I need to leave the rest to Dr Kellon, and as you may have read she is digging out from being without internet as a result of our east coast tropical storm, so thank you for your patience. If you were approved to be part of research she is doing to compare insulin testing at various labs, then you need to speak to her directly.

Thank Ellen
--
Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003