Re: Was Red has gone sore again NOW: Hand Warmers in Socks

jonno17@...

Thank you everyone, I will steer clear of the hand warmers, I have used them once before for myself and they do become quite warm, my trimmer is coming today, he was due for his 4 week trim last week but she couldn't come because of the weather, I never even gave winter laminitis a thought to be honest as we don't have the extreme temperatures here that a lot of you folks do but we have had a lot of frosts this Winter and the day time temps have been around 4C last week including the snow which we rarely have here, maybe once every 10-15 years, I have the sheepskin boots on him and my trimmer is bringing some hoof boots with her today so he's more comfortable, his scoot boots aren't really giving him any relief.
--
Clarissa
November 2018-Red, Poppet