Re: Insulin Bloodwork...increasing

Cheryl Oickle

Thanks for the response on Jewels Insulin....I had her on Dr Reeds formula two but the iron and molasses were high. My vet recommended this Island Horse. I know the starch is high but it’s gm per kg. I am at wits end with this and have asked for a more in depth analysis from mad barn who does have the analysis posted, which I do not know why they do. Would 1 cup a day really drive insulin levels up?..Sorry  just a, looking for feedback
I have tried her on mad barn amino trace and she will NOT touch it in spite of numerous attempts and purchases  not to say it is ridiculously expensive, 65$ a month on top of the prascend , special hay, etc.
Cheryl

--
Cheryl and Jewel
Oct 2018