Re: Dr. Kellon: Should Ike be on Metformin?

Julie Thomas

I have posted current pics of Ike's feet as of 8/8/2020 per Sherry's request.  Please let me know if they don't meet the needs & I'll try again.  His last trim was on 7/27/20; his next trim is scheduled for 8/24 - we are on a regularly scheduled 4-week trim cycle.  Any thoughts/guidance to help get Ike's feet feeling better so we can get him out of boots would be greatly appreciated.  Any trim comments?

FYI - at his appointment on 8/24 my farrier is planning to apply hoof armor.  Any thoughts on this approach?
Thank you all!
--
- Julie Thomas
September 2018, Seabeck, WA