Re: Podcast episode

Lynn

I listened to the podcast over the weekend. Fantastic job Alicia, Jaini and Kathleen. I feel like I eat, breathe and sleep this stuff ever since Relevante was diagnosed just trying to stay on top of all his issues, but I learned new things from the podcast and heard explanations of what our horses are dealing with in a manner that makes it easy to explain it to other people. (I even had my Mom listen to it and she got it!) I've sent the link to the pros that take care of my boy and will continue to look for opportunities to spread the information around. Thanks again for sharing!
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio