Phytoquench

Michele Goldberg <ladipus@...>

Hello
Can Phytoquench and Laminox be given together? Is Phytoquench used primarily for pain relief ? I’m a bit confused as some reviews say it offered pain relief and made laminitic horses more comfortable ?  While other reviews says it helped allergies /immune function? I’m considering adding it to my mares supplements-shes been getting Laminox since her acute bout of steroid induced laminitis in June ...she also has allergies ...so I’m wondering if I gave both would I get double benefit of pain and allergy relief?!?
--
Michele Goldberg
Bernville, Pa