Re: 3 questions (hay analysis, ODTB, feeding pill) #nirwetchem

Barbara Henry

I am having brain fog on how to download info on Monroe's case history. I have an analysis of the hay I am getting ready to buy. I have had my pasture tested plus the soil tested. I am lost where I attach them. I have been soaking his hay (12pd)I believe that is not enough for him. Can someone walk me through this? He has not dropped any weight but I did find out how much he needs to weight for being a light draft. Is there someone that can look at the hay report before I buy a year's worth of hay?
Thank you very much for all the help!
Barb Henry