Re: Twister Diarrhea again

When my 29yr old developed diarrhea a few months ago and psyllium and bio sponge failed we started him on metronidazole for 10 days but I had already purchased Uckele GUT so also started that within days of the metronidazole.  I added Absorb all after reading about in on the Uckele site when another member used that instead. Dr. Kellon's response to a question on the site was they could be used together. My old guy loves the GUT but sifted through the Absorb all much of the time but I have another horse that I have on both products. Look at the ingredients in GUT. I think it made a huge difference in returning my senior's manure back to normal. The metro stopped the diarrhea but the GUT resumed the manure back to normal over about a months time.

--
Nancy and Akira
3/20/2018  Burkesville KY

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Nancy%20and%20Akira