Re: Easy Boot Cloud Fitting advice

When my deceased IR horse developed IR I bought the Cloud boots and they were good for a while. But I did notice that the front of his toes showed a lot of "wear" and rubbing. I found this business: https://happyhoofpads.com/.

This business sells every king of hoof/boot  pad material imaginable. I replaced the Cloud wedge pads with flat pads made of the same material. Initially I was hand walking my horse in Easy Care Clouds, then their transitions boots and then their regular easy boots. I was able to progress through a variety of pad densities and cut the pads myself from the the pads I got from Happy Hoof Pads. They have a huge selection of pad densities. Reasonable prices.
--
Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016

ECIR Group Primary Response

White Cloud, Michigan, USA