Re: TRH Stim Results

On the new hay. It takes time for our horses' digestive systems to grow new populations of microflora to process new hay, even if it's the same type of grass as the old hay.  I do it very slowly, often taking two weeks with my more sensitive horse, starting at 1 pound per day, adding another pound next day, pausing any time I see signs of digestive upset.

How long did you take to introduce the new hay?
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator