Re: Reminder when to start upping pracend pre fall rise

Rhonda Turley

On the topic of upping Prascend for the fall rise, I was unaware of this so i have not increased Scooter's dose.  Is this mandatory?  Scooter shows no symptoms and I have started exercising him from the end of June when he came sound.  Currently doing 10 minutes of walk, trot and a tiny bit of canter.  Then we walk around the grass track and  end up in the jumping ring for walking over some poles.  The farrier continues to come every 3 weeks for a trim and his feet are growing out.
--
Scooter and Rhonda

Rhonda Turley
Brampton, Ontario