Re: Thrush again

Ruth Vale

You can use a mixture called "Pete's Goo" - all ingredients from a drug store.   Polysporin Antibiotic 3-1 creme, Zinc oxide (baby butt creme - original formulation) and vaginal creme (anti-fungal).   Pete Ramsey is a well known trimmer - he has various formulations on his page (https://www.hoofrehab.com/Thrush_treatment.htm) but the one above is the one I used to clear up persistent thrush.  Once I got the management under control, and the metabolic issues addressed, the thrush disappeared.

Ruth Vale
and Bounce
(haven't had to consult these pages for almost 10 years, but he's 24 now, and being watched)