Re: Question for the Canadian folk

Lecia Martin

-- Kirsten   I took some photos for you but I will freely admit that I am technically challenged.  I have spent countless hours trying to figure out how to upload pictures, xrays etc. and am no farther ahead.   Leeanne uploaded my case history and my daughter does the updates when she comes home to visit. I can barely run my phone.  LOL. So can I email them to you privately or can you walk me thru the process.   I have read and re- read the instructions a million times and feel pretty stupid. I would love to know how to do this on my own as I have current xrays and hoof photos I would like to add,  as well as my other horse's case history.
Thanks,
Lecia Flyte and Flame
Alberta, Canada
Mar 2017