Re: Concerned and Seeking Advice

Thank you, Sherry!  I will look through everything.  The Safe Starch is even lower in starch/carbs then the Timothy Balance Cubes and is in all in one timothy based feed, so she has not been getting anything (no hay or grass) in addition to it other than the supplements.  If I need to change her off of it, I am game for whatever I need to do.  I can see how the Timothy Balance Cubes could have an advantage based on being a limited ingredient product so less chance of a sensitivity to an ingredient.

I fill take the feet photos tomorrow.

https://www.triplecrownfeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/NSC-page_web_041320.pdf

https://www.triplecrownfeed.com/products/safe-starch-forage/

--