Re: Concerned and Seeking Advice

Lavinia,

With Eden being in moderate to heavy work (combined driving), do I need to reduce her work load?  I am already seeing a significant loss of muscle tone, stamina, and power since I changed her diet.  I know that there is going to need to be some sacrifices to get her weight down and healthy again, while still trying to maintain her fitness and ability to perform.

I will have the feed store order the Naturals Timothy Balance Cubes for her and will switch her over.  Do you have a preference on brand of ground flax?

--
Barbara Sikkink
Oklahoma