Re: New pretrim pictures posted for mark-ups #photo

Judy and Bugsy

Thanks for the mark-ups and encouraging words Lavinia and Kirsten.  I've attached post trim photos to Bugsy's album and looking for feedback.  I think I still need to do a bit of top down rasping but would like clarification to be sure.

Another thing I am wondering about is the "butt crack".  What should a foot that doesn't have a "butt crack" look like?  I would like to know what I'm aiming for.  lol

You are right Kirsten, there wasn't much for the farrier to do this trim! lol
--

Judy and Bugsy

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Feb. 25, 2020