Re: New pretrim pictures posted for mark-ups #photo

Kirsten Rasmussen

I looked through Pete Ramey's article on frog management and the best photos I see of a butt crack before treatment, and after 6 month of treatment it is healed and the central sulcus forms a diamond shape (rather than a narrow crack extending through the heel bulbs) after treatment are the 5th set of images, I've tried to paste it below but not sure if it will show up here:

See this horse in the Under the Horse DVD Series: The deep thrush persisted through a year of other treatments we tried, then cleared up in 6 weeks with the "New Goo"-- a 50/50 mixture of Bacitracin Cream and Athletes Foot Cream (1% Clotrimazole) injected daily into the bottom of the sulci with a Monoject 412, catheter tip syringe.

If it didn't show up, here is the link to the article:
https://www.hoofrehab.com/FrogTrim.html

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada