Re: Red has gone off his food,

jonno17@...

Hi Sherry,
yes his teeth were checked, no problems there, I've been experimenting a bit, I popped him in a paddock with his grazing muzzle on and he will quite happily eat grass through that but obviously it's not a solution for getting him to eat, he does appear to have discomfort in his belly as he lays down quite a bit looking rather depressed but perks up as soon as grass is in the picture, I just wonder if the grass is easing his tummy discomfort although he has had very little, I wouldn't normally allow him to have any at all but I'm becoming desperate for him to eat.
--
Clarissa
November 2018-Red, Poppet