Re: Audi Update (Increase Pergolide?)

lindsaykrauland@...

PS-

I just added new photos to Audi’s album.

Also- Is it worth it to test Audi for anything other than PPID at this point?  I’ve heard it said EPM can mimic PPID.  How strong is the case for testing for EPM versus continuing on the assumption that Audi’s issues all stem from his PPID?  Honestly, I feel like Audi looks a lot more like a PPID horse than an EPM one, but I’d hate to be missing something obvious, and I am a bit surprised that he didn’t respond better to a low dose of pergolide, although I do know the response is unpredictable and that ACTH level doesn’t necessarily correlate well to degree of symptoms.

--
Lindsay in TX 2020

Audi Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Lindsay%20and%20Audi

Audi Photo Album: