Re: Red has gone off his food,

jonno17@...

He is passing manure but there isn't a lot when he does, I have seen him drink a couple of times and I have seen him wee, the urine is a golden colour, he's not a good drinker at the best of times, I always put salt in his small hard feed but as he's not eating that at the moment he isn't getting any, he has eaten a little over night, I put 3 tubs of  cut up hay that resembles chaff in with him and also a few biscuits of hay, he appears as though he wants to eat, he'll go have a nibble then walk off and lay down, I will take those vitals for my vet, thanks Dr K.
--
Clarissa
November 2018-Red, Poppet