Re: Audi Update (Increase Pergolide?)

lindsaykrauland@...

Hi Martha, and thanks for the replies.

Right, he definitely doesn’t look worse! My question is, how much better does he look (I go back and forth on this one), and does he seem to be improving at an acceptable rate?  Like you said, he’s getting his winter coat, and it’s a bit hard to tell, even in person, whether he’s significantly improved versus simply holding ground.  I would think that if his dose were correct, we would expect more than just holding ground?  And I’m not sure how much weight I should expect him to put on each month?

The feet are still a work in progress, yes.  I just posted for a bit of reference on where we are now with those.

--
Lindsay in TX 2020

Audi Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Lindsay%20and%20Audi

Audi Photo Album: