Re: stevia used as sweetener

NinaJW

I had some labs done today(pitting edema under his belly) and while I do not have the hard copy, they called to tell me his protein is high and his potassium and chloride were low. I assume from the sweating. Anyway, they want me to make him drink more and use “lite” Morton’s salt on top of food. He will not drink electrolyte added to his water. So... I’m thinking Kool-aid. Obviously I cannot use sugar and ive read thru these Stevia posts. My question is how much stevia in a 5 gallon bucket that would be harmless daily?
we are raising him to 1 1/2 tablet from just the 1 daily of Pergolide (Precend)
--
Nina and Jadon
Kentucky 2020