Re: Possible Weakness in Jaw Muscles

Tanna

Interesting! I started that "tmj" thread that Sherry referred to.

My mare has gotten "stuck" again twice this week; once after a Reiki treatment (where she yawned a few times) and yesterday after after a short ride (we've been limited by smoke).

I keep a lot of notes, in order to watch out for things, and the first time it happened was exactly two years ago, just one week later.

I do watch to keep on top of tightness in her jaw and poll regularly but haven't had to actively do much else. We're much more active this year than the last.

Dr. K. Are there are other signs that might be associated with selenium deficiency? Are there seasonal deficiencies?

--
Tanna

April 2019, (Yahoo Group member 2008)
Langley, BC, Canada