Vets pharmacy

Pennington-Boggio's <pennbo@...>

I concur with the others. My vet had no problem with me calling around
for pricing. In fact I found a source cheaper than her source,
wholesale, at one point! She was quite happy with that! Thankfully I
have finally talked a local pharmacy into offering Permax to me at the
same price I was paying at WalMart. Since WalMart is over an hour away,
and since this is a long term script, it works out for all of us!

My vet also sold me vaccines the last time she was here. I paid a few
dollars more than at the local store or by mail but I know that these
have remained refrigerated and are within the "date". Worth it to me and
she has no problem with me giving them to the horses.

Chris in CA