Re: New Member - Bullitt Laminitis

LJ Friedman

i looked your case history. I find SmartPak products are usually overpriced. I don’t see you feeling any salt? For a regular size horse 1 to 2 ounces salt is recommended. Of course you would need less. You can save money on using vitamin E capsules in soy oil . A store brand like CVS has buy one get one free and for your small horses way they would cost for a little money. What about flax? I use ground stabilized flax. from the horse stores ( formerly called omega3 ground flax???

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos