Re: Need Advice On Possibly Raising Relevante's Pergolide Dose

Tanna

Is it possible that Z might have been a little "different" with Relevante and he might be a little wary of the halter?

I also 1/4 my Prascend pills with a splitter and have even split my 1/4s into halves when needing to transition up and down. My mare has shown to be very sensitive in the past and so I have seen changes with the small differences but I definitely agree that the doses would not be as consistent as measured syringes would be.

I don't agree with the opinion that a test would tell you nothing. Simply having a comparison to prior year numbers would seem like a valid reason to me. 😐

--
Tanna

April 2019, (Yahoo Group member 2008)
Langley, BC, Canada