Stabul one feed- now in Mooresville IN, close to Indy

Amy

For members that are around Indianapolis,  IN the Old Country Store in Mooresville now carries Stabul 1 and treats.  Price is a little less than Chewy.  I know they do deliver for orders above $39 but not sure of the radius for delivery.
Fyi.....
It has been tough for me to find it locally for a long time.  I went direct,  then found Chewy.  This is in my hometown so it makes it very easy.  It's a cute store with a little of everything horse and non horse related.
--
- Amy 10-2016

Mooresville, Indiana

Stormy, Case History, Photo Album