Re: Feed recommendations please

Allison

Thank you Kirsten. I spoke to a vet today who has done cryotherapy and he agreed for me to send him the pics I took and see what he could do to help. Hes located quite far from me but sometimes comes here for dental work. When my vet calls me back with the test results I will ask him if he would be willing to learn how to do it. Its super frustrating because I'm at his mercy really. The travelling vet doesn't want to do it unless I have someone who can do post care treatment since he wont be able to, due to distance. So I'm still pushing and searching for help.
--
Allison in Ontario 2020