Re: feed question post laminitis

Cherie Bandrowski

Thank you, Dr. Kellon. Here are pictures I took with my cell phone of the radiographs.  The vet is coming out Thursday for updated blood tests.  I will see if I can also get copies of the labs taken in June rather than just a verbal, "she doesn't have IR". I went to the link on "Diagnosis of PPID and IR" so I would "be on the same page regarding testing and protocols" and got confused.  The title refers to PPID and IR but the content refers to PPID and EMS.  I read under treatment in the summary that IR is not a disease.  So I'm not sure what I should ask the vet for regarding testing.

--
Cherie Bandrowski in SE Michigan 2020