bromocriptine

LJ Friedman

.I saw the medicine mentioned as an alternative took cabergoline . assuming noone here is using it??

. Is  the correct dose listed below ? Must it be given twice a day? Should I consider this instead of cp when i make a change?  ( labs drawn on friday. will send to Cornell  on monday and expect results tues or wed)

Other dopaminergic agonists such as bromocriptine (0.1 mg/kg bwt per os every 12 hours)  is the dose     50 mg twice a day for 500 kg horse??

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos