Re: Questions about Babe on pergolide- Now What is ACTH, actually?

Anna Dolly

Thank you, Maxine, I'll go find the video and I have read some of the website, but not nearly all.
I have really struggled to wrap my head around even the remote possibility that what they say is so is so. I don't know why, I guess I feel like
we've been through enough just with heaves. But life isn't predictable.

The vet is thinking this is probably seasonal and I hope she's right on that mark. She said if that's the case, he could take chasteberry the rest of the year, and pergolide the fall months (she may have given me exact months, I don't remember), but if the chasteberry only helps with shedding, what would be the point of using it year round? He's got a short, sleek coat to begin with.
--
Anna Dolly
Keyser, WV