Re: Target's trim

Helen Connor

Hi Kathie,

Helen from Scappoose here. I'm glad to hear that Target is doing so much better! Her progress is a credit to you and your team of partners, your vet and your trimmer. Kudos to all of you! But it is clear that she's not out of the woods yet.

Some of those numbers you reported (ACTH, glucose, and insulin) look suspicious to me. Who did the analysis on the bloodwork? Guelph? Cornell? Other? What has your new vet said about the numbers?

I'm sure that someone from ECIR will be with you soon about your message. Just wanted to congratulate you on the progress you've made so far.

--
Helen Connor and Blessing (IR/PPID)
Scappoose, OR