Re: Vet visit and treats?

Pat

I admit I am a bit confused.  She will be fed at 7:00 in the morning.  Her last feed the night before is at 9:00 PM.  (She is fed at 7 AM, 2:30 PM and 9 PM every day.)  The vet appointment is at 10 AM, 3 hours after her morning feeding.

At 7:00 AM, she will get 5.5 pounds of tested timothy hay and 1/2 cup of soaked beet pulp (no molasses) with her sups, salt and a couple ounces of ground flax seed.

I think maybe you thought I meant she is last fed at 7 PM the night before in your first response when you suggested I get there at 6 AM to feed her...?

So it sounds like it will be ok.

--
Pat
August 2020