Drop in insulin after starting invokana

TERRI JENNINGS

Hello,
We have our first insulin results 1month after starting invokana. Finn’s insulin dropped from 152 to 103. Unfortunately his ACTH went up from 25.4 to 35.8. I’m guessing once we get his ACTH lowered his insulin will be lower as well.   I was disappointed when I got the results but I know I need to focus on how Finn is feeling. It’s remarkable how well he’s doing. He was sound on pavement today at the vet’s office.

I’m just curious if anyone using invokana has seen insulin drop more over longer periods of time.

Thanks
--
Terri Jennings with Teeny, Finn and Elliott
Arcata, CA