Re: Drop in insulin after starting invokana

LJ Friedman

the goal with invokana  is to drop insulin to normal levels quickly. If I remember correctly with Jesse it was usually over 200 and after the first test while Invokana he dropped to normal levels.
  When his AC TH increased, his insulin levels increased.  AC TH doesn’t  affect insulin levels but it means that the PP ID is not been well controlled, and there are other areas within the pituitary that cause higher insulin when your horse is not well controlled.  . so,  we all need well controlled ppid horses

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos