Re: Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Allison

I do not have any. And by the time it reached me, it would likely not do any good.

i am currently doing 3 hr treatments per day with an ArcEquine unit. I am going to make some sterile saline solution for rinsing today for internal rinsing. If anyone has any further suggestions about battling this infection, I would be so grateful. I intend to email pics of him including his deteriorating body condition to the vet and surgeon on Tuesday. I’m afraid he won’t make it till surgery, and if he does, he will be too weak. Maybe I’m overreacting but his lack of interest in eating and this persistent swelling is giving me a bad feeling.
--
Allison in Ontario 2020

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Allison%20and%20Sonseeahray
Photo Album: